Props can be used to enhance your yoga practice in many ways.
A few of the most common props you will find are the following:
- Mat – Gives you a flat base and grippy surface to prevent slipping and consistency
- Blocks – Aid your balance by building up to the level you’re at
- Strap – Extends your limbs to a length you can reach
- Bolster – Fills in the gaps for folds and adds cushion beneath the bones
- Blanket – Helps you feel secure by adding a level of comfort between you and the floor
Here are a few props you can order to keep your yoga persistent.